Map Select Switch
There are two different types of switches available.
Membrane style & Bluetooth
The Map select switch enables you to choose between 5 different possible maps that can be programmed by your dealer according to your wishes for example:
Some of the most common are:
- Immobilizer, (suits all vehicles.)
- Valet tune for when you get your vehicle detailed, (suits all vehicles.)
- High idle for winching, (suits all vehicles.)
- Rock Crawling Map. (Throttle sensitivity modified)
- High boost, (turbo application.)
- Low boost, (turbo application.)
- Fuel economy, (suits all vehicles.)
- Towing, (suits all vehicles.)
- High octane 95 Ron, (petrol only.)
- Low octane 98 Ron, (petrol only.)
- Custom L.P.G tune and custom Petrol Tune for Dual fuel vehicles.
- No2 Tune to suit Nitrous Oxide, (Race purpose only)
- For the new E85 fuel available Unichip can run auxiliary injectors, giving you the flexibility to have your vehicle set up to run E85 and 98 octane fuel at the flick of a switch.
Anything you can think of the Unichip can be tuned to suit, speak to your local Unichip authorized agent for pricing and availability. View You Local Agent Here
The Membrane Style Measures:
47mm Long, 38mm Wide, 18mm Deep.
Usualy Mounted Near the steering area utalizing a factory "push out stlye" blank tab.
Typical Map Select Switch Tune’s
(All LIVE tuned and Customized for YOUR vehicle.)